Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “20 Minute Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “20 Minute Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “clara” : This pasta recipe is simply wonderful. I made only a few changes, I used Mrs Dash seasoning on the chicken and added two tablespoons of butter to the finished asparagus and chicken. I highly recommend this simple and elegant dish.
- “kendra” : This was a nice change from all the creamy pasta dishes. I did use 3 chicken breast and only 12 oz penne pasta. It turned out perfect for a quick summertime meal that doesn’t make you feel like you packed on 10 lbs over dinner.:) Thanks
- “lynne” : This was delicious! I sautéed fresh mushrooms along with the garlic, and then tossed in a bit of feta cheese along with the parmesan. Both hubby and I loved the flavor!
- “karen” : I have prepared this several times. We thought it was a little bland at first but added the juice of 1/2 lemon which was all it needed. DELICIOUS!!!
- “casey” : Loved this, made the chicken ahead of time to save time. Used bowtie pasta. The oldest child protested upon seeing it, tasted it and ended up asking for seconds. Success!
- “gina” : This is an easy recipe that can be done after work! I added a red pepper to the asparagus and it was wonderful with it! Will make it again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: