Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “5 Ingredient Chocolate Torte”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “5 Ingredient Chocolate Torte” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “erika” : Gorgeous cake!! my fave, so I’m beyond thrilled to see it interpreted into this glorious cake!
- “maria” : WOW! Gorgeous Cake! And of course you gals pick this week when I am not eating sugar. Next week I am only eating candy bars
- “joan” : Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! For sharing your recipe that contains seriously 2 of my most favorite treats, chocolate cake and Mounds bars! I can’t wait to make this, and I might even share it!
- “beth” : This cake looks like it could possibly be the best thing in the world. Chocolate & coconut – I want it now.
- “carrie” : I JUST made this Hershey’s cake recipe last night. And guess what? I was debating on upping the cocoa to a cup and using buttermilk instead of milk!! I pop on here this morning and that is exactly what you have done! That must mean it rocks. What would I do without you in my life?
- “jaren” : Mounds! Yum-O! I HAVE to make this cake! Ir looks amazing…and your brutal honesty is so hilarious! I can so relate!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: