Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Aloha Chicken And Rice”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Aloha Chicken And Rice” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “leah” : I just made this and it turned out great! I’ve always had trouble making good rice, but your tips did the trick, thank you so much for sharing!!
- “natalie” : This has made it to my Regularly Repeated Recipes List.
Big thumbs up.
- “darla” : I used ground chicken and was very surprised it turned out so good. I added in minced garlic, grated ginger, sriracha and bean sprouts and used 3 eggs. This is a really great base recipe to customize fried rice it your liking.
- “nessa” : I just made this delicious dish. Since I was short on time I used your slow cooker teriyaki chicken recipe, but I cooked it in the oven for 40mins. Then followed the rest of the recipe. Absolutely delicious!!!
- “kailie” : This is so good! I have made it a few times and it’s my husband’s #1 request. I usually do brown rice to make it a bit healthier and add frozen broccoli florets. I also add sriracha sauce at the end for that extra kick. Love it!
- “julia” : I have made this several times for my friends and my son, and they all love it. I get asked to come over and make it again! Thank you for such an awesome recipe 🙂 I have started adding in some chopped chinese sausage as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: