Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1-1 ½ pound chicken tenders, diced into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, garnish
- 3-4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a separate bowl, whisk together chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and honey (add crushed red pepper flakes, if using).
Add rice, chopped onion, bell pepper, and pineapple chunks with juices, and chopped chicken pieces to baking dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over top.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Stir ingredients together, then top with bacon pieces and return to oven, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Toss again before serving and garnish with chopped green onions.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :