Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs!” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “janie” : These are delish, with a bacony bite to the taste. I am a big fan of the old fashioned deviled eggs, but this for a summer picnic or cook out is a great alternative to the origianl!…good job!
- “laurie” : I made these once for a party and now everyone wants me to bring them everytime! The most interesting part – many times people that swear they don’t like deviled eggs will take 2-3 of these! I also add a little sour cream to make it smoother. And, for decorating purposes, I put the yolk mixture into a bag, cut the corner off and pipe it into the eggs! I sprinkle it all with slices of green onion!
- “sarah” : Very good after I made a couple adjustments. I added a little bit of finely choppedd white onion and I used bacon bits b/c it was a lot easier. My family really liked them!!
- “sabrina” : I LOVE eggs — especially when they are “deviled” — so I used this recipe as the base for a chopped egg salad hors d’ouerve I made for a group luncheon. My personal tweakings: a tad more mayonnaise, a squirt of ketchup, 1/8 tsp. horseradish and 2 shakes of tabasco sauce. I used 18 eggs (1-1/2 dozen) to present to 8 women and, when spread rather generously on 36 toasted triangles (9 slices of bread) and topped with a tiny slice of cherry tomato, they simply disappeared! 🙂 I, personally, attribute my “pretty platter presentation” with the success of this recipe, but, more than likely, the BACON (and 2 T. of bacon drippings which I added to the mixture) may have had something to do with it, too :). I will DEFINITELY make this again.
- “melissa” : I’ve made this recipe several times for different functions and they all request it over & over. These eggs are truly eggs-trodinary! Totally different from your normal deviled eggs!
Also a nice treat for those on low card diets!
- “elodie” : Wow! These were great. Such a nice blend of flavors. Will never make the regular deviled eggs again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: