Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 6 cups mixed berries such as blueberries, blackberries, strawberries that have been cut into quarters, raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- Additional berries and mint sprigs for garnish
Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer until completely smooth.
Add the powdered sugar, and beat until combined. Add the vanilla and cream and continue to beat until smooth.
Gently fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Place the berries in a large bowl and pour the cheesecake mixture over the top. Stir gently until berries are coated in the cheesecake.
Garnish with berries and mint sprigs and serve.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :