Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “BERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “BERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “donna” : This was delicious. I used 1 pound of strawberries and a can of pineapple chunks along with the bananas. Turned out great.
- “elly” : I tried this – sounded so delicious- doubled the recipe and it turned into fruit soup -was good, but not very attractive!
- “jessica” : I made this for Easter thinking it would get eaten up..had leftover next day but was really runny from the fruit..I am making for my granddaughters 18th birthday and leaving for college party but this time I am putting the mixture in a bowl to the side of fruit..this way they can mix in as they eat and no leftover runny fruit!! Its delish!!
- “janna” : I made this for my large family of 8 as part of our Easter meal. I used vanilla pudding. I also added in other fruit that we had–tangerines, grapes, and peaches. All 8 absolutely loved it.
- “celyn” : I just made this and it was great! I used the fruit I had on hand and ended up with extra batter. Was so good I just wish I would have had enough fruit.
- “tanya” : I made this and just used the big tub of Philadelphia cheesecake filling and added the fruit to it!! It was fantastic and super super easy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: