Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1 can black beans (15.25 ounce) drained and rinsed
- 2 ears corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/4 cups chopped heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice