Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Blueberry Muffin Bread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Blueberry Muffin Bread” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “dalida” : LOVED this! I used the smaller Maine wild blueberries and there is a blueberry in every bite. My loaf pan was slightly wider, so I only baked an hour. As a result the loaf was flatter, but still very tasty. Very easy recipe. Will make this again!
- “linda” : I first tried using orange instead of lemon until one day I only had a lemon. The difference was amazing. I will never use orange again. One average lemon yields 4 T for me. I found that the zest had an usual attraction to the mixer beaters so a lot of it wasn’t ending up in the bread. I now add it with the blueberries. A sprinkling of candied chopped pecans on the top is a much better option than the glaze.
- “mary” : So lemony good! I may have added a bit extra lemon. Used frozen blueberry’s, rinsed them until water ran clear, then tossed with flour as stated in recipe. Turned out great, family loves!!!!
- “lynn” : Love this recipe! I added extra lemon zest. Additionally I added a half teaspoon of cinnamon to the flour mixture. The glaze added the additional lemon kick. When I make it next time …..I will add some caramelized pecan pieces on top of the glaze. I also used frozen blueberries I picked from a neighbor’s blueberry patch!
- “diana” : Excellent recipe. Buy frozen blueberries. Cheaper than fresh and always available in your freezer.
- “megan” : I absolutely love this bread. I don’t find it dry at all. The second time I made it, I added 1/4 cup of coconut flakes to the batter and only used 1/4 cup of chopped nuts. I love the glaze. This bread is part of the reason why I splurged and bought a Costco size bag of lemons. The other being, it’s more cost efficient.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: