Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “sandra” : I made this last night andrefrigerated it. Added rice today and ate it. Absolutely delicious.
- “natasha” : The chicken was just starting to fall apart, which is usually what you don’t want, but this was a hit for the whole family.
Served over rice and chow mein noodles.
Will be serving this one again.
- “amie” : I may add a little more garlic and ginger next time, but loved the receipe! Will be making again and again!
- “denita” : This turned out to be wonderful! Just smelling it when it was cooking was an indicator of how delicious this dish would be. Sweet and sour chicken is my favorite Chinese dish and now I can make it in the comfort of my home.
- “anne” : we loved it! ate it over white rice, even my 2 and 3 year old liked it! definitely a family favorite now and will put it in our rotation! very easy!
- “luanneh” : A tasty meal–good for taking to a new mom or someone who is ill.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: