Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “BURGER & FRIES POT PIE” I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this “BURGER & FRIES POT PIE” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “kendra” : This is amazing. I add extra cheese and tomatoes just because I LOVE tomatoes. So if you like some extra ingredients don’t be shy . Best stuff ever..
- “dalida” : This was quick and simple there was nothing left. Everyone really devoured it and said that it was very good
- “natalie” : It was very easy to make. Didn’t take much time and my kids loved it! Plenty of opportunities to add to it.
- “elie” : This was a really good recipe after some additions! I had to add a small can of tomato sauce after the diced tomatoes. I also followed the suggestion of other comments and added some mustard, and I’m so glad I did, because it probably would have been a bit bland without it. After we started eating it, and realized that it really did taste exactly like a burger, we realized that it needed pickles! My husband thought maybe adding some relish to it before cooking next time would be good, but I’m not too sure on that one. I like my pickles cold and crunchy, so having them cut up on the plate was fine with me. I think kids would love this recipe!
- “sandy” : I am making this for the second time, my family really liked it ,just wasn’t enough of it. So, this time I’m using two pounds of hamburger. Great recipe for a quick meal with a salad on the side.
- “sabrina” : Made mine with Tater tots. Cooked the beef with garlic salt due to other comments. Took a little longer to cook due to Tater tots. Was Great though!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: