- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 pound precooked shrimp
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Tabasco sauce to taste (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer. Add evaporated milk a little at a time, continuing to beat until mixture is smooth.
- Dice green onions and stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Cut precooked shrimp into 1/4-inch pieces, and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Season cream cheese mixture with garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. Add Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Refrigerate until cool, about 1-2 hours, or until ready to serve. Garnish with additional green onions and enjoy!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net