Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter (or more oil)
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 onion , chopped
- 3 carrots , halved then cut into 1cm / 2/5″ slices (quarter if really thick)
- 3 celery ribs , cut into 1 cm / 2/5″ slices
- 3 tsp Vegeta stock powder , or 2 x vegetable or chicken bouillon cube, or 2 tsp powder (Note 2)
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme, optional
- 1/4 tsp black pepper , finely ground
- 4 cups / 1 litre chicken broth , low sodium
- 4 cups / 1 litre water
- 600 g / 1.2 lb bone in , skinless chicken thighs, 4 x 150g/5oz (Note 1)
- 1 cup / 180g long grain white rice (Note 3)
- Salt, adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley (optional)
Add stock powder, dried parsley, thyme (if using), pepper, chicken broth, water. Stir, then add chicken.
Stir in half the parsley, taste for salt and add if required. Serve, then garnish with extra parsley.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :