Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lissa” : I’ve been making this salad for awhile and just got around to writing a review! My family LOVES this salad! Every time I make it someone asks for the recipe!
- “jilian” : Great pasta salad! This is perfect for BBQ’s! My husband loves anything with bacon and his favorite dressing is ranch so I had to make this for the last bbq of the season.
- “lynn” : Great salad! I used the entire packet of dressing mix, a little extra garlic powder, and plain pepper instead of garlic pepper. I used half and half in place of milk, adding till it had just the right creaminess. If it gets dry in the fridge, just freshen it by stirring in a little milk and the creaminess is restored. This is delicious and has a very pretty presentation.
- “kari” : I LOVE this pasta salad! I’m also picky, so I leave out the tomatoes and olives and add some canned peas instead. I use one packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix since it’s exactly 3 tablespoons as directed in the recipe and it’s sooo good!
- “kiva” : The best pasta salad I think I have ever had. I did omit the olives just because I don’t like them. Will be making again. Thanks for the post.
- “mary” : This was yummy! I changed it a bit–added cucumber, green pepper and chicken. I served this as our main dish-will definately make again. Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: