Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Creamy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Creamy Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “monica” : These look delicious! I’ve never tried adding peanut butter and chocolate to a cheesecake, but I think it’s a must! The half Reese cup peaking through the top is adorable.
- “mira” : Cheesecake bars are the best! Especially PB cup ones!
I love meting PB chips into the graham cracker crust, about 1/2 cup. It gives it more PB goodness!
- “marilyn” : Thank you! After the last post with that yummy cheesecake, which yes, I made … it was awesome! Believe it or not it didn’t crack, so surprised! I think it was your tip about the center being a bit wiggly! It was perfect! Now another cheesecake one to try, thank you for sharing!
- “izzy” : Oh my gosh these look soooo good! I don’t know where to find mini peanut butter cups in the UK, but I could cut up the large ones.
- “natasha” : These look yummy. I’ve made this recipe before using Rolo’s. They were the rave of the party I brought them to. How can you go wrong with cheesecake bars though?
- “brenda” : Yum I love cheesecake bites, you don’t have to feel too guilty when you have more than one!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: