- 6-8 Yukon gold potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Pour butter onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan generously over the melted butter.
- Sprinkle pepper over Parmesan.
- Place potato slices, cut side down, into the butter.
- Place baking pan in a preheated oven, 400, and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow to sit out for 10 minutes prior to removing from pan. *This helps things get more crispy
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net