Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable stock
- 2 large red potatoes cut in small cubes
- 2 cups fresh green beans trimmed and cut in one inch pieces
- 1 can (15.25 ounce) corn drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) fire roasted tomatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
In dutch oven or large stockpot brown ground beef. When ground beef is halfway done browning add onion, celery and carrots. Continue cooking until beef is fully browned and onions are starting to soften. Drain any excess grease.
Turn heat to low and add oregano, basil, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook for 1 minute stirring continuously. Add vegetable stock, potatoes and green beans. Simmer for 30 minutes. Add corn and fire roasted tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes until potatoes, carrots and green beans are tender.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :