Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Easy Mexican Coleslaw”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Easy Mexican Coleslaw” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “nancy” : I want to make this recipe as an appetizer. Chop the cabbage rather than shred and go for it. Will that work? Looks so delicious. Haven’t made this recipe but sounds delicious.
- “patricia” : Whoa!! This looks amazing! I’m not sure I’d be able to share it with anyone else! I can’t wait to give this a try, soon!
- “erin” : this coleslaw looks all kinds of perfect for Cinco de Mayo festivities and eats. We’ll have to try it!
- “katherine” : This would be perfect for our chicken tacos! Can’t wait to make a big bowl of this coleslaw!
- “alexandra” : I love coleslaw salad but I never did this Mexican recipe. I love Mexican food because is so spicy and I can`t wait to try this recipe.
- “anna” : Mayo doesn’t have dairy in it. It’s safe. There are also dairy free yogurts. My favorite is the So Delicious brand.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: