Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 2 pounds, about 1 kilo, of cooked shrimp (if you buy it raw, I suggest you cook it in beer or coconut milk for amazing flavor)
- 2 red onions sliced very thinly
- 4 tomatoes sliced very thinly or diced
- 1 bell pepper (red or green), diced – optional
- The juice of 10-15 limes
- The juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup of ketchup or ½ cup of freshly blended tomato juice (for a fresher style ceviche)
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped very finely
- Salt, pepper and oil (sunflower or light olive oil)
Soak the onion slices in salt water for about 10 minutes, rinse well and drain.
Mix all the ingredients together in large bowl and let it sit in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve with chifles (fried green banana or green plantain chips) or patacones(thick fried green plantains).
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :