- 2 tubes Pillsbury biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Melt butter in a microwavable safe container.
- Add in the garlic powder, salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Pour butter mixture into a pie plate.
- Cut the Pillsbury biscuits into quarters (use a pizza slicer to cut the biscuit quickly).
- Place the biscuits on top of the butter mixture evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully flip the bread onto a plate.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and serve!!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net