Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Combine all ingredients except olive oil in large bowl. Mix until well incorporated. Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Fry meatballs 10-12 minutes, rotating sides for even cooking
Transfer meatballs to serving dish and enjoy with a favorite sauce on the side.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :