Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Herby Potato And Tomato Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Herby Potato And Tomato Casserole” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lucas” : I am going to try to make this tonight, but I’m melting a slice of cheddar cheese in the roux to try to make a more cheesy-scalloped potatoes. I think it’s going to be great—if it’s a hit, in the future I’ll try to add some bac’n bits or green onion to the top before I bake it. Thanks for a great recipe! 🙂
- “jenesse” : I made this recipe for my family last night. That includes 2 very picky Vegan children and my husband. It was straight forward and easy to follow and cook.
- “jennifer” : I made these for the second time today (Easter Sunday). I didn’t have any thyme so I used a little bit of rosemary instead and the were just as delicious.
- “gina” : My son made these for Christmas and I had to get the recipe! I’ve made them several times since. They are so good!
- “chandra” : Made this tonight and it is sooooooo yummy!! I couldn’t stop going back to pick at it after dinner was over 😉 My boyfriend loved it too and said it’s way better than his mom’s “regular” non-vegan scalloped potatoes. Thanks for an awesome recipe!!
- “angela” : Can’t wait to try this recipe! I’m thinking of adding nutritional yeast to the sauce.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: