Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 5-quart baking dish.
Parboil potatoes for 5 minutes until just underdone.
Combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, basil, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Layer potatoes, tomatoes and mozzarella in baking dish, overlapping pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and top with Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture.
Cover with tin foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :