- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 5-quart baking dish.
- Parboil potatoes for 5 minutes until just underdone.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, basil, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Layer potatoes, tomatoes and mozzarella in baking dish, overlapping pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and top with Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture.
- Cover with tin foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden brown.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net