- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1/4 cup jalapenos, chopped and seeds removed
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven or grill to 425 degrees F.
- Grill chicken for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. If cooking in oven, cook in a baking dish for about 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the jalapenos, cream cheese, green onions, garlic, and cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooked chicken and return back to grill or oven.
- Allow to cook an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese mixture is melted.
- Remove chicken from heat and serve!!
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net