Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “lexa” : This is an amazing cake! Only minor tweaking – used 1/2 tsp soda and 1 tsp baking powder for the 1 tsp soda. Used 1 1/2 times the topping. Baked in a cast iron skillet, and lined the bottom with parchment paper. So yummy!!
- “darlene” : This is my husband’s favorite “birthday cake”. I got the recipe from his mother when we got married and have enjoyed making it at other times when I want something quick and sweet. It is the easiest cake I have ever made from scratch and is a crowd pleaser at the office or any other get together.
- “judi” : I have been making this cake for 50 years and my Mother before. It is a great cake.
- “kristen” : Baked this for our church tea, only used 1/2 the sugar and used Oatmilk instead of Cream or Normal milk in the topping, It was a hit and loved by everyone, including the children.
- “elodie” : Every year for my birthday my mom would ask me what kind of cake i wanted and I picked this one ever time. Im 57 now and my mom quit making me cakes years ago but I still love this cake. I believe the recipe is exactly the same.
- “vivian” : Made a vegan version of this. I used 2/3 cup applesauce instead of the eggs, margarine instead of butter and soy milk in place of the cream. It turned out moist and delicious!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: