Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers (6 full sheets)
- 2 Tbsp (26g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp (42g) salted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cups (355ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (110g) powdered sugar, divided
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 12 oz (340g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz) jar lemon curd (tested with Dickenson’s)
- Sweetened whipped cream , lemon wedges, blueberries and mint for garnish (optional)
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :