Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Olivie (Russian Potato Salad)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Olivie (Russian Potato Salad)” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “maham” : I just made this for a summer picnic and it is amazing. Very simple, classic recipe, reminds me of my mother’s potato salad. I omitted the pickle relish only because I don’t like pickles. Can’t go wrong, very good!
- “stephen” : Oh, my goodness, this is AWESOME!!!!!! I used red potatoes because that is what I had.
This is going to become my regular potato salad recipe. I was a little skeptical at the ingredients and the amount that was to be used, but I would not change a thing in the recipe
-well except for the potatoes
- “kaysse” : Easy Breezy, and a very good potato salad. I left out the hot sauce, and added 1/4 tsp. white vinegar. Topped it with sliced hard boiled eggs in one layer across.
- “gary” : Tastes soooo good! I made potato salad for the first time, and I was amazed at how delicious it was.
- “trisha” : I made this last night to eat today and I have to be honest with you…it really IS the best potato salad I’ve had! 🙂 We all loved it and I will be keeping this recipe to make again and again. Thank you!
- “carron” : the best potato salad I have ever had. I have always enjoyed my mother’s recipe but your recipe was so good that I will be making it in the future. Thank, once again, for a yummy recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: