Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Peach Pie Scones with a Vanilla Glaze”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Peach Pie Scones with a Vanilla Glaze” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jen” : The texture of these scones is perfect. I found the flavor lacking peachiness though. Next time I will try peach yogurt in place of the source cream.
- “daniela” : I made these today and they are delicious. Easy to follow instructions
- “natasha” : I just made this and they are INCREDIBLE seriously so good. I’ll for sure be checking out your other scones recipes. Thanks for sharing!
- “janet” : Loving these moist and fluffy peach pie scones! I pretty much don’t want to share either — so good!
- “stacy” : Those scones look perfect! I’m with you in loving scones, they are my favourite treat for breakfast – never made a peach one though, so that definitely needs to change!
- “ashley” : Just gorgeous! These would be totally amazing with some strawberry ice cream! Pinned
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: