Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Quick Southern Pimento Cheese”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Quick Southern Pimento Cheese” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “narbi” : This is really good. A gourmet grocery store by my house used to sell pimento cheese in a jar that was expensive. They used to sample it and it was so good.
- “leslie” : This is a favorite at our house. I always make my own pimento as well, since the jarred stuff is so expensive. Just broil or roast a red pepper until the skin is black, stick in a plastic bag to cool, then peel off the skin and clean out the seeds. Fresh pimento!
- “melissa” : When I was a boy, my mother was the only person in our area code that made Pimento Cheese. All of the other kids would laugh because I ate such strange cheese sandwiches.
- “deborah” : Started making this POSITIVE I had a jar of pimentos in the pantry…sadly, no. This was fabulous
- “kim” : My husband was raised in the south but never liked his mothers Pimento Cheese. My sons however asked for it every time we visited. I saw this recipe with the extra added kick and thought I might get my husbands approval for an easy appetizer. He loved it. It is just an easy dish to go along with the southern flair. We stuffed celery and had it with wheat thin wafers. Thanks for the recipe.
- “victoria” : This stuff is fabulous! I have had people at work bring the ingredients to me and ask me to make it for them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: