Welcome again to “Savory Mommies” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 3 cups cooked, rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups ham
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 3/4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, stir together chicken soup, rice, ham, cheddar cheese, almonds, mayonnaise and celery.
Season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper (if using), then stir in shredded chicken.
Transfer mixture to greased baking dish, then top with corn flakes. Drizzle melted butter over the top and transfer baking dish to oven.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbly and warmed through.
Remove from oven and serve hot. Enjoy!
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :