Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Short Rib Ragu”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Slow Cooker Short Rib Ragu” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “jim” : Made this last night, it was awesome! Loved the aroma from the slow cooker on a cold winter day!
- “morgan” : Sounds delicious. I want to serve this for an early Sunday dinner. According to my calculation, if I want to serve this at 5pm, I need to get cooking by 7am! Not impossible but wondering what the best way would be to prepare ahead or overnight and then warm and serve. Thank you!
- “taylor” : I actually just recently tried short ribs, and fell in LOVE. Holy moly they are good, and this ragu sounds EPIC. I need this for dinner tonight! Pinned!
- “brittany” : I’ve never had short ribs before but this presentation is making me want to expand my horizons and try them. And those mashed sweet potatoes…. yes, please!
- “danae” : Short ribs are one kind of meat I think does really well in a slow cooker. This ragu looks so darn good, I definitely want to give it a try!
- “rachel” : You know how much I love my slow cooker! This looks beyond amazing and I can’t wait to add it to our dinner plans soon!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: