Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “S’mores Coffee Cup Cupcakes and Fondant Cupcake Toppers”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “S’mores Coffee Cup Cupcakes and Fondant Cupcake Toppers” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “emily” : Holy moly do these look amazing! Everything from the dreamy Yummm!! 🙂
- “sheila” : that was so funny that I just made a crust for a pie using imperial margarine and left over cookie crumbs that I save in freezer for future use ….thanks
- “pamela” : I am thinking of adding peanut butter to the crust…just seems like they should be peanut butter flavored to me. might be trying this soon. it looks delicious
- “vera” : This is a lovely recipe but I was surprised that heavy cream is added after chocolate is melted rather than boiling the cream and then adding chocolate as a traditional ganache.
- “ally” : Tried it this afternoon after reading comments first. I cut the graham cracker cooking time down to 3 mins and it was perfect! The filling came out a bit soft but great
- “carolyn” : the muffins looking amazing.. i will do them in the next week, because i am ending my internship at work !
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: