Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Layered taco salad” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “joan” : Cake looks awesome, can’t wait to make it. It has all the things I love, angel food cake, strawberries and pudding, whats not to like. YUMMMMMMMM
- “annette” : This looks absolutely awesome. So glad someone already asked about using whipping cream as opposed to using frozen whipped topping. The frozen topping always leaves a greasy film in my mouth but I like to whip my own. This looks like it needs to go to our next church dinner for dessert!!
- “carolyn” : I am a diabetic and miss all these wonderful deserts. J know they can be made with splenda but do cook does not taste the same. I also miss my mothers home made biscuits, which I can’t have any more. however I do cook deserts for my family thanks so much for your recipes.
- “olivia” : I made this dessert for my oldest daughter but the family ate the whole cake!!
- “Christy” : I supervised my nine-year-old granddaughter while she made this as a surprise for her family. She did a great job and it was a big hit. Thank you, for sharing all your great recipes with us!
- “brenda” : I made this cake today, instead of using vanilla pudding I used cheesecake flavor pudding and it was wonderful for the short time it lasted. Thanks for the recipe, really enjoy your site!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: