Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Spicy Beef & Pepper Stir-Fry”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Spicy Beef & Pepper Stir-Fry” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “robin” : Go to dish when i want to keep the calories low. High in flavor and satisfying. Substitute the sugar with honey if u have sugar phobia. 2 thumbs up.
- “patricia” : Really interesting flavor and I added left over zucchini and that was great as well. Not as spicy as I thought it would be and for me, that was a good thing!
- “melissa” : Made this tonight and it’s definitely a repeat. We didn’t have low sodium soy sauce so used regular and it was was a little salty. Like most, I doubled the sauce and I highly recommend doing it. Easy and versital with the veggie options.
- “anna” : Love this recipe! I don’t usually cook with skirt steak but it was perfect for this recipe. It’s very soft and good flavor. Next time I’m adding pineapple and pineapple juice.
- “nicole” : Simple stir fry that came together quickly. Added waterchestnuts and sriacha on mine and my husbands as we like spicier foods.
- “karen” : I made half this recipe for 2 of us and it was quite good and pretty simple. I did use the full amount of soy sauce, the chile pepper, lime juice and olive oil but only half the sugar. Lots of veggies, which I like. i served it with brown rice from uncle Ben’s. Great weeknight dinner.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: