Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Strawberry Shortcake No-Bake Ice Box Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Strawberry Shortcake No-Bake Ice Box Cake” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “sharon” : This year I will have my own strawberry patch and look forward to trying some of your recipes. Thank you for sharing, you’ve given me new ideas.
- “penny” : Do you think it would be OK to add bananas to the strawberry no bake desserts? Also I hope they have the Golden oreos at my grocery store. Small town.
- “medha” : So much creamy strawberry deliciousness 🙂 Pinning! Love the ease of putting this together 🙂
- “donna” : Love recipes like this, where a change of the cookie or pudding adds another new flavor. I think the berry flavored Oreos would taste delicious in this recipe. If you really love strawberries, switch the pudding mix to instant strawberry creme pudding . This is a basic recipe. Let your imagination flow and create your own by substituting.
- “karen” : A friend makes this dessert, but uses canned pie filling and Dream Whip in place of Cool Whip or whipped cream and fresh fruit. It is delicious!
- “eva” : No-bake desserts are the best! This one sounds so delicious
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: