Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “TACO STUFFED AVOCADOS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “TACO STUFFED AVOCADOS” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “monica” : This looks so delicious and such a healthier alternative to the standard taco! Can’t wait to give this a try!
- “rebecca” : LOVED this recipe.
I am dairy free so I subbed the parmesan for nutritional yeast. Also pre-baked my AVOCADOSafter
I highly recommend and will definitely be making again!
- “denise” : This recipe was delicious!! Will definitely make it again.
- “kate” : This is really delicious! I’m gluten free so I substitued minced white mushrooms for the bread crumbs and sauted the mushrooms with the onions and garlic. My family loved it! it s the perfect use for the jumbo AVOCADOS that often happens over night! Absolutely Yummy!
- “suzy” : We really enjoyed this! Some might not appreciate my tweaks, but trust me that you can veganize this recipe and it’s wonderful! Cutting the recipe in half, I used 2 smallish AVOCADOS. I stuffed with 2 links of Field Roast Italian “sausage,” a flax egg and 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast. All the other fresh veggies and herbs really made the dish pop! Thanks for the recipe!
- “leslie” : This looks amazing! I’m eating very low carb right now… Could I just leave out the breadcrumbs, do you think, or would I really mess it up? Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: