- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning, or 3 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 (16oz) bag frozen corn
- 1 (4oz) can green chiles, diced/drained
- 1 (12oz) can black beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 (16oz) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10.5oz) can red enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish. Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Add in ground beef/turkey, onion, and garlic. Cook until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain fat.
- Add in taco seasoning, frozen corn, green chiles, and beans.
- Cook until heated through.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat mixture, 1 cup cheese and tater tots. Mix until combined.
- Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce on bottom on 9×13 baking dish.
- Add in tater tot meat mixture and smooth to flat.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- During the last few minutes, sprinkle remaining cheese on top of dish and cook until melted.
- Serve warm! *If you are a fan of black olives, you can add 1 small can to the mixture to change it up a bit.
Get helpful tips as well as many other delicious recipes at: yummymommies.net