Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Traditional Irish Colcannon Potatoes and Cabbage”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Traditional Irish Colcannon Potatoes and Cabbage” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “cathy” : I ate a lot of colcannon last week and your lovely post has made me hungry for it all over again. Your pictures are wonderful. I think this is my all-time favorite potato recipe.
- “anna” : I also cooked this yesterday but without the potatoes. Looks so delicious and I must add mashed potatoes next time.
- “jill” : Now wishing I’d had Calcannon after seeing your lovely post! Haven’t had it in many years and yours is so tempting
- “vanesa” : that looks fantastic. I’ve never tried Calcannon before, but think I’d like the stir fried version better than boiled as well. It looks delicious.
- “marsha” : I love the sound of this! I have never eaten Calcannon, but it sounds delicious with all that bacon and cabbage!
- “rebecca” : looks great must try isn’t it the best learning dishes from other cultures hugs
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: